100 Pages A Day...Stephanie's Book Reviews

May Wrap-Up

May was a good reading month for me!  I read 15 books, 3 novellas and a short story. Six of the books were off my TBR pile.  Here is the run down:

Risking Exposure by Jeanne Moran:  Middle Grade WWII historical fiction. Review.

The Dream Lover by Eilizabeth Berg: Historical Fiction about George Sand. Review.

Read Bottom Up by Neel Shah and Skye Chatham:  Contemporary romantic comedy.  Review.

The Saffron Crocus by Alison McMahan:  Young adult historical mystery set in 1600's Venice. Review.

Under the Same Blue Sky by Pamela Schoenwaldt:  WWI Historical Fiction with a little magical realism. Review.

Eve Brenner: Zombie Girl by A. Giacomi: New Adult Zombies! Review and a chance to win!

Mary Hades: Beginnings by Sarah Dalton: Young adult paranormal/horror including the first two books, two novellas and a short story. Review.

The Enchanted Rose by Nadia Nader:  Young Adult paranormal. Review and a chance to win.

Phoenix Rising by Hunter S. Jones: Historical fiction novella of Anne Boleyn's last hour.  Review.

Across Great Divides by Monique Roy: WWII historical fiction. Review.

At The Sharp End of Lightening by NR Bates: Fantasy and Celtic Mythology. Review.

Consumption by Heather Herrman: Gory horror, review and a chance to win.

Shadow, Shadow by V.B. Marlowe: Young Adult urban fantasy. Review.

Velicious by Shelique Lize: New Adult Paranormal with Vampires.  Review.

Alien Love by Stan Schatt: Science fiction with aliens.  Review.

A great reading month!

Favorite books of the month:

Under the Same Blue Sky