Mishker

100 Pages A Day...Stephanie's Book Reviews

Lust-The Elite Seven Series

Lust - Ker Dukey

Rhett Masters is high school royalty, wealthy, good-looking and a star football player. Rhett has a new girl every day and plans to go to school on a football scholarship. After a family tragedy that Rhett believes is his fault, his life spirals downhill and causes him to loose his chance at a football scholarship. Rhett changes his focus to becoming one the Elite, a secret society in New Orleans that recruits seven members a year. The Elite will pave the way for Rhett's future, but getting in will come at a price. The task that the Elite give Rhett seems simple for a guy like him, but once Rhett learns more about the the woman he has to target, he has to choose her reputation over his dream.

From the absolutely heart-wrenching opening of Lust, I knew I was hooked. I really liked the idea of the secret society, The Elite and how they were based on evil and sin. Rhett seemed like he was going to be the stereotypical good-looking bad boy, however, his motivations were much deeper. From the beginning, I could tell that Rhett had much deeper emotional motivations than her ever showed on the surface. Rhett's initiation into the Elite was intense, but predictable. Although, Rhett and Chastity did make a really cute couple and the heat and dirtiness factor ramped up when their relationship took off. I can't wait to go deeper into the stories of the other seven member, especially Rhett's friend, God.

This book was received for free in return for an honest review.