Mishker

100 Pages A Day...Stephanie's Book Reviews

Book Haul!

Bittersweet - Miranda Beverly-Whittemore Spy Island - Sophie Schiller Floats The Dark Shadow - Yves Fey 2 A.M. at The Cat's Pajamas - Marie-Helene Bertino, Elizabeth Nyland

So, this week's book haul is pretty interesting.  Here we go:

Bittersweet: A thriller about exposing a wealthy family's dark secrets.  I got this as a freebie from Crown Publishing because they were so late in sending out A Triple Knot...one more for the pile.

Spy Island: Historical fiction set in the Danish West Indies in 1916, for review.

Floats the Dark Shadow: Historical gothic horror set in Belle Epoque Paris, for review.

2 A.M. at the Cat's Pajama's: Something about a 9 year old jazz singer...I have no idea why I got this book but it showed up on my doorstep today, I know I didn't purchase it and I know I didn't request it for review...the only thing included with it was a packaging slip...oh, well...it's a free book!

Happy Reading!